100% pure, undiluted, therapeutic grade essential oils - no fillers, carriers, additives, GMO, pesticides or herbicides. Perfect for creating your own massage oils or blends (mix with carrier oil such as coconut oil). Oils can also be used in a diffuser to create beneficial and pleasing aromas in the air. Europa Essentials offers only the highest quality oils with a minimum shelf life of 2 years. CAUTION: If pregnant, lactating or suffering from any medical condition, consult your healthcare provider before use. Always dilute properly. May irritate skin - test on small area first. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. DISCLAIMER: The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition, nor is it intended to prescribe in any way.
- 100% no fillers, carriers, additives, pesticides or herbicides. Europa essentials offers only the highest quality oils.
- Cedarwood oil (cedrus deodara) has a rich, woody scent. mild. bergamot, cypress, lavender, lemon, rose, rosemary, juniper, cinnamon, jasmine & frankincense. mexico.
- Popular in men's perfumes. Supports & maintains healthy respiratory function. Considered an astringent - helps tighten skin & improve complexion. Stimulates immune system & purifies the air. Promotes tranquility. Also used as insect repellent.
- Essential oils come in a dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap to protect the oil quality, integrity & potency from oxidation that can occur in oils over time.
- Europa essentials oils are GC/MS tested, ensuring 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. All oils are cruelty-free, not tested on animals, vegan products.
||ITEM + PACKAGING
|| 0.20 lb
|| 0.20 lb
|| 1.00" x 1.00" x 2.35"
|| 8.00" x 7.00" x 6.00"