DII microfiber dishcloths loosen food & grease for easy cleaning of dirty countertops, dishes, and pans. Microfiber gets underneath the dirt and germs, lifting them from the surface and trapping them until the cloth or mop is laundered. Microfiber is densely constructed polyester and polyamide (nylon) fibers that are approximately 1/16th the thickness of a human hair. When woven together, these fibers create a net-like surface area, covered with millions of spaces to trap moisture, dirt and debris. The micro-fibers are able to get into tiny nooks and crevices whereas the traditional cotton cloth and mop fibers cannot. The nylon component of the fiber also produces a static charge that attracts dirt, pulling it in and trapping it until the cloth or pad is washed.
- Microfiber cleaning cloths eliminate lint, streaks and the need for harsh cleaning chemicals
- Microfiber has a special blend of microscopic fibers woven into hooks & loops, creating tiny scoops which attract, absorb and wipe out grime for lint free cleaning
- Holds up to 7 times in weight in liquid, dirt or grime - Microfiber has a capillary effect between the fibers creating suction, enabling it to clean and polish at the same time
- When dry, microfiber is positively charged and naturally attracts negatively charged grease, dirt and dust
- Microfiber has a lot of great uses and is NOT just for the kitchen, use it to clean bathroom, cars, windows, and more
||80% Polyester 20% Polyamide
||ITEM + PACKAGING
|| 1.00 lb
|| 1.00 lb
|| 16.00" x 24.00" x 0.20"
|| 5.50" x 9.50" x 3.00"