DII microfiber dishcloths loosen food & grease for easy cleaning of dirty countertops, dishes, and pans. Microfiber gets underneath the dirt and germs, lifting them from the surface and trapping them until the cloth or mop is laundered. Microfiber is densely constructed polyester and polyamide (nylon) fibers that are approximately 1/16th the thickness of a human hair. When woven together, these fibers create a net-like surface area, covered with millions of spaces to trap moisture, dirt and debris. The micro-fibers are able to get into tiny nooks and crevices whereas the traditional cotton cloth and mop fibers cannot. The nylon component of the fiber also produces a static charge that attracts dirt, pulling it in and trapping it until the cloth or pad is washed.
- Set of 6 dishcloths measures 12 x 12" to tackle all of your drying, wiping and cleaning kitchen tasks.
- Tightly woven 61% Polyester, 39% Polyamide microfiber fabric which last long and can hold up to your washings - Purchase confidently.
- Holds up to 7 times in weight in liquid, dirt or grime - Microfiber has a capillary effect between the fibers creating suction, enabling it to clean and polish at the same time
- Simply hand wash dishcloths after each use in cold water to avoid shrinking. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, air dry.
- DII offers delightful Kitchen Linens including dishtowels, dish cloths, aprons, potholders and oven mitts, but for more options search: DII Dish Towels or click the DII link at the top of the page to explore our other collection
||61% Polyester, 39% Polyamide
||ITEM + PACKAGING
|| 0.60 lb
|| 0.60 lb
|| 12.00" x 12.00" x 0.20"
|| 6.00" x 6.00" x 2.00"